SONY ECM-DS70P Microphone

Description du produit
Microphone professionnel - Unidirectionnelle stéréo - Alimentation enfichable - Minifiche plaquée or - Tension de sortie du circuit ouvert : -38 dB...
Buy SONY ECM-DS70P Microphone with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!,Sony's ECM-DS70P Electret Condenser stereo microphone is a high quality microphone for recording on Digital Media such as MiniDisc, DAT and NT Recorders.,Sony Tablet Monitors Electret Condenser Microphone Model # ECM-DS70P | change model Serial Number Location: No Serial Number How To; Downloads; Manuals ,I am trying to get a Sony ECM-DS70P Condenser Stereo Microphone with a 3.5mm stereo male plug to work on my MacBook Pro with a Behringer UCA222 USB,Find great deals on eBay for sony ecm-ds70p condenser microphone and condenser microphone. Shop with confidence.,Buy Sony ECM-DS70P - Mic for Minidisc Review Sony Handheld Voice Recorder Accessories, A/V Presentation,I own two mics that I use with a mini disc recorder. I have this one, and the Sony ECM-MS907. Quite frankly, this mic performs great. I've used it for lectures ,Sony ECM-DS70P Stereo Microphone ECMDS70P Microphones Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought Page of Start over Back GoPro 3.5mm Mic Adapter 4.0 out of 5 stars ,Find great deals on eBay for sony ecm ds70p and stereo condenser microphone. Shop with confidence.,Amazon.com : Sony ECM-DS70P Electret Condenser Stereo Microphone : Sony External Microphone For Camcorder : Musical Instruments
Sony ECM-DS70P Electret Condenser Stereo Microphone
Amazon.com : Sony ECM-DS70P Electret Condenser Stereo Microphone : Sony External Microphone For Camcorder : Musical Instruments
sony ecm ds70p | eBay - Electronics, Cars, Fashion
Find great deals on eBay for sony ecm ds70p and stereo condenser microphone. Shop with confidence.
Amazon.com: Sony ECM-DS70P Stereo Recording Microphone
Sony ECM-DS70P Stereo Microphone ECMDS70P Microphones Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought Page of Start over Back GoPro 3.5mm Mic Adapter 4.0 out of 5 stars
Sony ECM-DS70P Stereo Microphone Overview & User Reviews
I own two mics that I use with a mini disc recorder. I have this one, and the Sony ECM-MS907. Quite frankly, this mic performs great. I've used it for lectures
Sony ECM-DS70P - Mic for Minidisc ECMDS70P B&H Photo Video
Buy Sony ECM-DS70P - Mic for Minidisc Review Sony Handheld Voice Recorder Accessories, A/V Presentation
sony ecm-ds70p condenser microphone | eBay
Find great deals on eBay for sony ecm-ds70p condenser microphone and condenser microphone. Shop with confidence.
ECM-DS70P Microphone - Sony's Community Site
I am trying to get a Sony ECM-DS70P Condenser Stereo Microphone with a 3.5mm stereo male plug to work on my MacBook Pro with a Behringer UCA222 USB
Sony eSupport - ECM-DS70P - Support
Sony Tablet Monitors Electret Condenser Microphone Model # ECM-DS70P | change model Serial Number Location: No Serial Number How To; Downloads; Manuals
Sony ECM DS70P - microphone - SHOP.COM - Shop Smart, Save
Sony's ECM-DS70P Electret Condenser stereo microphone is a high quality microphone for recording on Digital Media such as MiniDisc, DAT and NT Recorders.
SONY ECM-DS70P Microphone - Newegg.com
Buy SONY ECM-DS70P Microphone with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!
Amazon.com : Sony ECM-DS70P Electret Condenser Stereo Microphone : Sony External Microphone For Camcorder : Musical Instruments
sony ecm ds70p | eBay - Electronics, Cars, Fashion
Find great deals on eBay for sony ecm ds70p and stereo condenser microphone. Shop with confidence.
Amazon.com: Sony ECM-DS70P Stereo Recording Microphone
Sony ECM-DS70P Stereo Microphone ECMDS70P Microphones Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought Page of Start over Back GoPro 3.5mm Mic Adapter 4.0 out of 5 stars
Sony ECM-DS70P Stereo Microphone Overview & User Reviews
I own two mics that I use with a mini disc recorder. I have this one, and the Sony ECM-MS907. Quite frankly, this mic performs great. I've used it for lectures
Sony ECM-DS70P - Mic for Minidisc ECMDS70P B&H Photo Video
Buy Sony ECM-DS70P - Mic for Minidisc Review Sony Handheld Voice Recorder Accessories, A/V Presentation
sony ecm-ds70p condenser microphone | eBay
Find great deals on eBay for sony ecm-ds70p condenser microphone and condenser microphone. Shop with confidence.
ECM-DS70P Microphone - Sony's Community Site
I am trying to get a Sony ECM-DS70P Condenser Stereo Microphone with a 3.5mm stereo male plug to work on my MacBook Pro with a Behringer UCA222 USB
Sony eSupport - ECM-DS70P - Support
Sony Tablet Monitors Electret Condenser Microphone Model # ECM-DS70P | change model Serial Number Location: No Serial Number How To; Downloads; Manuals
Sony ECM DS70P - microphone - SHOP.COM - Shop Smart, Save
Sony's ECM-DS70P Electret Condenser stereo microphone is a high quality microphone for recording on Digital Media such as MiniDisc, DAT and NT Recorders.
SONY ECM-DS70P Microphone - Newegg.com
Buy SONY ECM-DS70P Microphone with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!
Détails sur le produit
- Rang parmi les ventes : #2851 dans High-tech
- Marque: Sony
- Modèle: ECMDS70P
- Sorti le: 2005-10-12
- Dimensions: 1.57" h x
3.94" l x
6.69" L,
.13 livres
Fonctions
- Description du produit: SONY ECM-DS70P - Microphone
- Type de produit: Microphone
- Utilisation: Système audio portatif
- Type de microphone: Microphone externe
- Microphone: Condensateur électret
- Mode de fonctionnement du microphone: Stéréo (uni-directionnel 2x)
- Garantie constructeur: 1 an
Cette page est un participant au Programme Partenaires d'Amazon Services LLC, un programme d'affiliation concu pour fournir un moyen pour les sites de percevoir une remuneration par la publicite et un lien vers Amazon.fr CERTAINS contenu qui apparait avis sur CE SITE VIENNENT DE AMAZON SERVICES LLC. CE CONTENU EST FOURNI TEL QUEL ET FAIRE L'OBJET DE MODIFICATIONS OU RETRAIT EN TOUT TEMPS.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar